Tuesday 29 July 2008

Website; http://www.lynxeffect.com.au

http://www.lynxeffect.com.au

Despite the OBVIOUS fact of why a lad my age would this site, thats not actually why I've decided to make a post on it.
This site is unbelievable, its more like a games console than a website, to date I haven't found a website that is as interesting and as stimulating as this, and its not just because of the pretty girls. The site use flash and some PHP coding and if you've ever used flash you ll know its not to bad certain things are tricky etc depending on your knowledge and then obviously getting the correct coding is even harder.
However this site makes it look easy its very very fast loading times are impressive and the fluidity of the changes and response times are even more. Most sited with flash I ve found although look great often take time to load and respond THIS SITE DOES NT!!!! Whats even more so is the content and interactive side it can entertain you for hours. To some Flash expert once viewed it may seem an easy task but to a 21 year old student who's just experiencing the endless limitations of Flash and coding its certainly an inspiration.
The only flaw I found with it was the accessibility obviously it does nt gain w3 schools certificate due to the flash encoding etc but the navigation is a bit complicated and tricky for the site, I found myself going through endless pages of girls and girls (not that i was to bothered) before i found information I was looking for.

No comments: